Monday, January 18, 2010

A Surprise Birthday Gift

Last Wednesday, the post-lady came knocking at my door to deliver a package. I was surprised to see that it is from 'The Laughing House' as I did not order any purse from her. Upon opening the package, I found a Long Accordian Purse and I thought maybe Winniel has sent to a wrong address??

Well, the purse is an early birthday present sent on behalf of my good friend, Lis (Simple Arts Planet). Lis has chosen the 'Sweet Jasmine in Mint' for the fabric and I love it since turquoise is my
favourite colour. I have actually been eyeing at this purse for awhile (Lis didn't know that) since Winniel introduced it in her shop. It is a good functional purse where you can keep cheque book, receipts, and etc and I intend to use it as my "finance" purse.

Thank you very much Lis, for your thoughtfulness and well wishes!

Photos are courtesy of The Laughing House.

No comments:

Post a Comment