Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspiration from Michael Kors Jewelry Part II

Yesterday, while waiting for my turn at my hair-stylist's salon, I picked up the Style Magazine December 2009 issue to read. On its cover, the model wore a long oval links sterling silver necklace by Paloma Piccaso (for Tiffany Jewellery), that looks almost identical to my oval links chain. I couldn't find the silver sterling silver at Tiffany's site but this is a similar piece of the 'Paloma's Links Toggle necklace'.

My necklace measures 16" long so it sits around my collar bone. I got my 3-year old son to model for me if the necklace is made longer.

For anyone who is interested to make a similar piece in bright silver, I would recommend using the Size 11 TOHO Permanent Finished Galvanised Silver seed beads.

Have fun (and lots of patience) beading this necklace!

2 comments: