Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Product - DesignaSeal

In my April post on 'Extending the Life of Your Seed Beads', I blog about the DesignaSeal that is recommended to protect the colour coating on the seed beads. These 3 fl oz (89 ml) bottles are now available for sale by Beady Girl!

I have tried it for the first time on my 'Tiles of Sapphire' cuff. I find the application mess-free and dries to touch in a short period of time. The water base clear gloss varnish does make the surface look brighter and fresher. Clean up is also easy with just using water. Although I can't guarantee the efficacy of this product, but the fact that there is an extra layer of coating is enough to convince me that the seed beads are "protected".

Each bottle is retailing at S$13 and only 5 bottles available at the moment. You will have to purchase a soft brush (a small paint brush) for the application on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment