Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Family

Last week, I received a very lovely surprise gift from my dear friend, Lis of Simple Arts Planet. She has painstakingly crocheted a set of 'Happy Family' figurines to welcome my newborn baby. As with her other dolls, she has a "story" behind the making of these dolls. The dolls were very well-crocheted and anyone who has seen the set would be delighted by the happy smiles on them. The gift package also includes 2 pairs of baby booties and a bib, in matching earth-tone brown and white.

Thank you very much, Lis!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you like them. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cynthia.. many bountiful congrats & well wishes to all your "ta ta xiao xiao".. sorry my well wishes comes a little late hor.. :p

    warmest rgds - lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your well wishes, Lynda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your well wishes, Shirley! :)

    ReplyDelete