Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Craft Room

I have finally settled in my new residence and almost completed with the unpacking, decorations, etc. The last room that I have put together is my new craft cum guest room. It is a small space but big enough to put a twin sofa bed, 2 slim cabinets, and a working table and chair.

The highlight of this room is the "Cherry Blossom" decal that I have purchased from Decorette, recommended to me by Lis (Simple Arts Planet). It adds accent to the plain white wall where I have placed the sofa bed. Decorette sells a good range of wall decals and customises for customers. I have looked for a long time for this decal theme and was so glad when Lis tells me about Decorette.


Adjacent to the wall is where the working table is placed. I have made myself a notice board using leftover fabric and cork board. It is a very simple DIY project and the colourful circular prints perk up the wall instantly. You would have noticed a little black bird sitting on top of the notice board which is a complimentary gift from Decorette.


I am pleased with the setup of the new space and hopefully more creativity juice will flow out from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment