Thursday, December 31, 2009

January 2010 Highlights

2009 has been an eventful year for me personally. With the addition of a new member to my family, life has gotten busier (and crazier)! Thankfully, the students and Beads Cage have been understanding and accomodative to my schedule to allow me to continue teaching. I hope for the new year, I will have more time to come up with new projects to share with all.

So, what's new for the new year?

In January, we have lined up two classes namely Pearly Bangle and Endless Spiral Necklace. The Pearly Bangle is a variation from our Bollywood Bangle project, with a twist in the design. The Endless Spiral Necklace is a simple spiral rope technique that creates a beautiful necklace in quick time.

The 'Gallery' has also been revamped to showcase most of my previous and present works. New works will be added periodically. Under the 'Students' Gallery', more new projects from our talented students have also been included.

With the new year just hours away, I would like to wish all Happy 2010!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and famiy Cynthia. I also would like to take this opportuniuty to all fellow beaders A Happy and Properous New Year.

    Wyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wyndi! Have a good new year! :)

    ReplyDelete