Sunday, November 29, 2009

ION Orchard

Last Friday, I stepped foot into ION Orchard for the first time since its opening. The mall is huge and confusing, I think. After walking for awhile, I spotted the Swarovski crystal boutique and went in to look at the sparkling jewellery.

Their Christmas range this year is very nice and I tried on a bracelet, named
'Evening Bracelet' , in Light Jet coloured crystals. The sales lady told me that the bracelet comes in 1 size only and guess what, it fits me perfectly! It is really gorgeous with the smoky grey crystals sparkling at the unique cuts and would look very nice as a formal wear. However, at a price tag of SGD 700, I don't think it is something I need to get. So, my mission now is to find the right stones and made a piece inspired by the 'Evening Bracelet'.

Overall, it was a nice shopping trip but I don't think I need to step into ION again, unless that bracelet goes on sale! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment