Thursday, January 6, 2011

My "Last" Jewellery

Happy New Year Everyone!

My beads are finally categorised and packed nicely into boxes, and ready for the movers come next week. Before I bid my goodbye, I would like to present my "last" piece of jewellery completed recently.

The design concept for this bracelet is not my original idea. There was a slight modification from one of Rachel Nelson's Seed Bead Fusion (book) projects. The technique used is similar but I changed the configuration of the pattern and turned it into a bracelet. I had also used a snap button for the closure so that when the two ends meet, the slinky bracelet looks seamless.

I really like the chunkiness of the bracelet and already thought of a few variations that can be applied to change its look. But this shall wait.

With this piece, I would like to thank you for the support and appreciation of Beady Girl. I look forward to my new beading adventure in Australia.

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent way to start on your new chapter! Looking forward to hearing news on how you settle back Down Under. Will definitely look you up on my next visit there! Cheers and Best Wishes.

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Belinda! I am definitely looking forward to meeting you in Perth on your next visit! :)

    ReplyDelete