Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Glamour

This was made specially for an Australian client who spotted the necklace at my online gallery. Named "Glamour", half of the necklace is made up of embroidered onyx cabochons while the other half is strung with onyx coin beads and Swarovski Crystal pearls.
Although it looks similar to my earlier piece done three years ago, this "Glamour" necklace has its own unique characteristics. For example, I have included more black seed beads on the embroidery part to complement the black onyx cabochons. And since it was a custom order, the length and choice of materials were also discussed with the client. Similar but yet different.

Thank you Danielle, for giving me the chance to remake this necklace again. It certainly brings back alot of memories when I did the first piece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment