Tuesday, April 27, 2010

6 Years in Business!

In celebration of our 6th year in business next month, Beadygirl .com will have a revamped website. I am doing a "spring-cleaning" of the site, so you won't be seeing much updates on the current site. I look forward to presenting the "new" site by next month.

On classes wise, we are conducting "Beaded Beads" on 1 May and "Tiffany Earrings" on 30 May. Many students are already asking me about the June classes. I have decided to conduct the
"Intricate Oval Links Bracelet". This is a 2-session class and more details will be available by early May. I have brought in some new colours of the permanent finish seed beads which I hope to use for the class.

New jewellery will be added at Beads Coffret and new project kits at Beads Cage in May.

So, please be patient with me while I try to get all ready by May!

No comments:

Post a Comment