Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TOHO PERMANENT Galvanized Seed Beads

Beady Girl will be bringing in some Size 11 Toho Permanent Galvanized Seed Beads in Silver, Matte Silver, Gold and Matte Gold by mid November. These are the new PERMANENT galvanized beads by TOHO where the finish is less susceptible to being rubbed/chipped off.

Matte Gold Galvanized PermanentMatte Silver Galvanized Permanent
Gold Galvanized Permanent
Silver Galvanized Permanent

My personal experience with these seed bead has been good so far. I have used the Silver beads for my oval links bracelet and the finish has stayed stable to date. I am excited about the Matte Silver and Matte Gold range. So far the only matte round beads that we carry are the Supra seed beads range. Though their colours are pretty stable, I am not totally satisfied with their colour tones.

These beads will be packed differently from my previous 5gm packs. The prices would be determined later but be rest assured that they would not cost more than my Delica seed beads.

If you are interested in these permanently galvanized TOHO seed beads, do send me a note so that I can estimate the demand for them.

Christmas Shopping
Shop early for your beads supplies with Beady Girl! If there are any backorders, they will be replenished by mid November.

No comments:

Post a Comment